KEHS Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

wildwest

Re: KEHS Results

Post by wildwest »

mike1880 wrote:
In my experience visiting the schools again won't make it any easier...
Really? Oh Mike, you just took away my only saving grace...
rabbie burns

Post by rabbie burns »

Mike is right. It doesn't help. Visit one and you think, "yes this is it". Visit the other and you think "yes this is it". The one in front of you usually looks the best (when both schools are excellent to begin with). Find a criteria and stick to it. One of mine was mixed boys and girls, which made life a lot easier!!
Doodlemum

Post by Doodlemum »

We have accepted KEHS for our daughter! I wondered if the other parents with offers from KEHS had made any decisions yet??
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Doodlemum wrote:We have accepted KEHS for our daughter! I wondered if the other parents with offers from KEHS had made any decisions yet??
Good decision - brilliant school.
Doodlemum

Post by Doodlemum »

Thanks for the words of confidence Bob1892. We went to the welcome evening and loved the school and really felt that our daughter would be very happy there. Dottymum and Wildwest and others what did you think??
crazycrofter

Post by crazycrofter »

We've accepted KEHS too although I'm still feeling a bit anxious about the fees, even though they're reduced. But I'm sure it's the right choice. Does your daughter know others who are going there? Mine was a little daunted by the large friendship groups at the welcome evening but I guess there will be large numbers coming from a couple of schools.
Dottymum

Post by Dottymum »

We have also accepted KEHS for our daughter, we all really enjoyed the welcome evening and it really feels like the right school for her. Lovely to have the form in and be able to plan for it a little now! The end of primary school suddenly feels quite close! :?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Congrats Doodlemum, Dottymum and crazycrofter.... am sure your DDs will have a great time.

Good Luck withe "sea of green" :lol: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 43&t=41533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
atmyage

Post by atmyage »

Well done!!! I cannot truly wait until the decision is made... We are seeing CHG again... I have no doubt that my DD would be happy at KEHS, would she be equally happy at CHG, that's what we are trying to decide.

Did you manage to see/ find out a list/ timetable of clubs/ extra curricular activities at KEHS that are run on a weekly basis?

>>>found the information...in their newletters for spring 2015<<<
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Congratulations all, I hope you and your daughters will love the school as much as I and (usually!) our daughter.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now