KEFW induction for Autumn 2015 start

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
pmc

KEFW induction for Autumn 2015 start

Post by pmc »

We've not heard anything yet about the induction day for the incoming Year 7 at KEFW –which must be soon–, house allocation, uniform etc. It's quite possible no one has yet, but our son was a very-last-minute waiting list offer (possibly the last?) at the end of April and we can't help wondering if his name perhaps hadn't yet made its way into the mailing database before letters were sent out.

I don't want to bother the school unnecessarily – Has anyone else heard anything yet?
KenR

Re: KEFW induction for Autumn 2015 start

Post by KenR »

I would recommend that you contract the school soon - I believe they will already have had the first introduction evening for new parents so it's best to contact them so you can get the relevant info. (Dos and Don'ts - parents evening, day planners, school uniform, exams, pleas for additional funds, and the taboo - holidays in term time!)

Speak to the school office and ask to be put through to the head of year-7

I suspect they may be happy to arrange a special visit for last comers
KHmum11

Re: KEFW induction for Autumn 2015 start

Post by KHmum11 »

pmc wrote:We've not heard anything yet about the induction day for the incoming Year 7 at KEFW –which must be soon–, house allocation, uniform etc. It's quite possible no one has yet, but our son was a very-last-minute waiting list offer (possibly the last?) at the end of April and we can't help wondering if his name perhaps hadn't yet made its way into the mailing database before letters were sent out.

I don't want to bother the school unnecessarily – Has anyone else heard anything yet?
Hi pmc,
We had a late(ish) offer too and received some info incl house allocation today, posted 27th. Hopefully, you will also hear from FW this week. Hope this helps.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now