Good luck to all the students sitting today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bob1892

Re: Good luck to all the students sitting today

Post by Bob1892 »

Looks like kids deserve a treat tonight as they've had to contend with the hot weather as well as the test.
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

Gosh yes what a sticky stressful experience - not the best day to be standing in queues.
Poor kids have had a lot to contend with, my DS seemed OK when he came out and i have managed to get some information in regards to content out of him so will speak to my nephew also and then pass this on to be added to the forum in due course.
He will be sitting the KE exam but for the meantime we can chillax :lol:
Midlandsmom

Post by Midlandsmom »

Funniest feedback my child has come up with so far is "I've decided I don't want to go there anyway mom, the teachers are all too strict and the toilets smell." :roll:
GreatBarrYumMum

Post by GreatBarrYumMum »

Nice one Midlandsmom :D
My daughter took the test today at QMHS I am so proud of her and the other girls around, they seemed to handle the day very well.
Despite the heat, long queues and nerves.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I always recommend a visit to the toilets to see what a school is like; not the visitor ones but the ones students use.
Midlandsmom

Post by Midlandsmom »

I see your point, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt today, considering the heat and the excessive number of children who probably used them :D
thirdtimemum

Post by thirdtimemum »

Apparently it wasn't the teachers who were doing the exam today but actual exam invigilators. Funnily enough my ds came and and said exactly the same thing and said its now last on his list. I had to explain that most of them weren't teaching staff.

Glad that's over and done with for a few weeks , not sure I'm ready for another exam so soon. Ds very chilled about it but I kept waking up having knightmares about it lol
Midlandsmom

Post by Midlandsmom »

Oh that's useful to know firsttimemum, I will tell my son, perhaps he'll decide to like it a bit more! I think he's set on KEFW to be honest, but he was open to QM as a possibility before yesterday :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now