Can we expect KE results early?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
cooljsn

Re: Can we expect KE results early?

Post by cooljsn »

[quote="MSD"]So if you were expecting a score of 250 and receive 150, you know where it all went wrong :(

It is just me being negative. I gathered from this site that usually instructions were quite clear and apart from odd glitches/ issues instructions were clear. Possibility of this happening is low. TBH similar issue would have been there in manual check as well like someone could miss out to add score of one section etc.

Lets just hope that people know what they are doing. usually in this country things like this doesn't go horribly wrong.

Though I am still not convinced about multiple choice paper as it could bring luck as additional factor in score. Hope I am wrong about this particular thing and every kid gets what they deserve for their potential + hard work + ability to stay composed during exam.
MSD

Post by MSD »

cooljsn wrote:Though I am still not convinced about multiple choice paper as it could bring luck as additional factor in score. Hope I am wrong about this particular thing and every kid gets what they deserve for their potential + hard work + ability to stay composed during exam.
You are absolutely right. Even one of the Maths section was multiple choice. The second Maths you had to write the actual answer and shade the numbers - some saving grace.
cooljsn

Post by cooljsn »

Midlandsmom wrote:Stop, stop, you are making my nerves worse!!!
Don't worry you will be fine. it is just me need something to worry about :)
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

I am convinced that KE will be wildly variable and a big shock this year, but I am a million times more chilled than I was before Walsall - for obvious reasons
MSD

Post by MSD »

You are sorted now PP :)

I am wondering what was the need to write down the Maths answer if they had provided a box for each possible number variation to shade. Well, that's what my son told me.
Hajra

Post by Hajra »

I just grilled my son again about how he shaded the boxes - was told by hubby dearest to ' stop panicking and leave the boy alone ' : :?
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Every time I think about the results my stomach starts churning :?

I've hardly got any information from DD, anytime I try and ask her something she asks me to stop asking her and leave her alone :shock:

We are waiting on Warks letter as well. I have spoken to their admissions a couple of times and both times have been told results will not be early :roll:
mummycindy

Post by mummycindy »

Hi all
Spoke to FO today and they confirmed 16th for results. I specifically asked if we would get them earlier and her reply was ' we are on target for the 16th'.
'Oh well at least I tried. Only 18 more sleepless nights!!!'
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

I'm thinking they probably are planing for them to be early, but they are allowing themselves a buffer zone just in case (wishful thinking probably)

Better to under promise and over deliver than over promise and under deliver :lol:
SSINGH77

Post by SSINGH77 »

I called yesterday..

Results they said won't be earlier than 16th
The World is a Drama Staged in a Dream
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now