BREAKING NEWS OLD

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bob1892

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bob1892 »

Bob1892 wrote:I can't truly believe they'll be combining brum numbers with warks. It'll just make things too complicated for folks. I'm sure they'll be kept apart because if not then we'll be in for **** of a ride next week and I for one don't want to be taking a front row seat :shock:
How could you possibly block out the word opposite to heaven? Not a swear surely. It was not cursing but something said in jest.
Give us atheists a break - 11+ is THREE subjects - maths, nvr and vr. When did RS come into it :lol:
patricia

Post by patricia »

If I have further information I will be in contact. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RING FO WITH THIS INFORMATION! Good luck all!
Zulky - you and your source better keep low for the next couple of days.
Please- let's not pester the FO over the next few days?
We don't want anyone getting into trouble do we?
For your information, this forum is open for anyone to read, including some schools and local authorities

Patricia
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Bob1892 wrote:
Bob1892 wrote:I can't truly believe they'll be combining brum numbers with warks. It'll just make things too complicated for folks. I'm sure they'll be kept apart because if not then we'll be in for **** of a ride next week and I for one don't want to be taking a front row seat :shock:
How could you possibly block out the word opposite to heaven? Not a swear surely. It was not cursing but something said in jest.
Give us atheists a break - 11+ is THREE subjects - maths, nvr and vr. When did RS come into it :lol:
It's not us, it's the software, used to be a LOT stricter!
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Hells bells the software is that strict?
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Petitpois wrote:Didn't get that glass of rose' in the end. Meatballs with Anchovies and all spice were lovely.

News this evening thoroughly got me a bit down.

Hope the open evening tomorrow lifts my spirits somewhat. Having to travel to WGHS in an 02 plate Rover 420 as the Bentley urgently needs a new cam belt! It'll be like the trotters on tour!! Cushty!

Good night Jim Bob

All Hail Zulky
The lurker returns.The Bentley wasn't the one I saw broken down on the A38 coming out of Birmingham on Tuesday evening holding up all the traffic.It looked as though it had seen better days a proper vintage model !!!!
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

I bought mine new because I wanted the 590 PS engine. it's got more zip than the 575, but the cam belts can need an early change after 16k miles, especially on the convertible models. You don't get much change from 12m TL BTW

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shabbo_uk

Post by Shabbo_uk »

Thanks for the information zulky. I was constantly refreshing the other thread and didn't even see this one.

Does anyone know if it is true that people who registered online get their results sent through email too. But a day earlier??
Midlandsmom

Post by Midlandsmom »

Shabbo_uk wrote:Thanks for the information zulky. I was constantly refreshing the other thread and didn't even see this one.

Does anyone know if it is true that people who registered online get their results sent through email too. But a day earlier??
Haven't heard that one? Don't remember reading anywhere (we registered online, I imagine most people did?)
cooljsn

Post by cooljsn »

Thanks for update Z :)

I suggest that we should be randomly call FO for update, not in high volume though.
From dozens of calls and hour to none will raise some suspicion. Ofcourse no need to tell them that we knows something.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Maybe they are fed up of all the phonecalls so have sprung a leak. :wink:
Last edited by Tolstoy on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now