Predict the KE Cut-off Scores?!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

bluejay

Re: Predict the KE Cut-off Scores?!

Post by bluejay »

Just called the FO, she answered within one ring - very efficient! :D

She didn't even let me finish asking the question, she said - i quote: " you will all receive them by this time next week, via post!"
I said so they will be despatched before then and she said "Yes, a few days before"
Sorry folks! none the wiser as we know we will have them by Friday!

I should have been a little more assertive! I normally am, but i am a bundle of nerves atm.
MSD

Post by MSD »

bluejay wrote:Just called the FO, she answered within one ring - very efficient! :D

She didn't even let me finish asking the question, she said - i quote: " you will all receive them by this time next week, via post!"
I said so they will be despatched before then and she said "Yes, a few days before"

I should have been a little more assertive! I normally am, but i am a bundle of nerves atm.
I would have played it bit differently and said, "Just calling to congratulate you guys on all your hard work and decision to dispatch the scores early on Monday. I knew Brum FO won't let people down again this year!!". And then calmly listened to her response :wink:
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Liverpool fans cause havoc everywhere blue Jay!! Blighters even stopped off after losing to Wimbledon in teh FA cup final to smash up the old duck on Hagley Road.

:(
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

MSD wrote:
bluejay wrote:Just called the FO, she answered within one ring - very efficient! :D

I would have played it bit differently and said, "Just calling to congratulate you guys on all your hard work and decision to dispatch the scores early on Monday. I knew Brum FO won't let people down again this year!!". And then calmly listened to her response :wink:
Love it. MSD.
I think i will burst out laughing if i say that!
Gosh, what it feels like to have a laugh.... I think i have forgotten - this is so so so stressful!
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Petitpois wrote:Liverpool fans cause havoc everywhere blue Jay!! Blighters even stopped off after losing to Wimbledon in teh FA cup final to smash up the old duck on Hagley Road.

:(
The old duck used to be my old stomping ground back in the day - refused entry on my birthday once as I had trainers on :(
I wasn't involved in the trashing though. YNWA
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

the door man told me he was Chris Kamara and he was doing door work for a bit of extra cash......i believed that for nearly a year
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Petitpois wrote:the door man told me he was Chris Kamara and he was doing door work for a bit of extra cash......i believed that for nearly a year
Funnily enough I actually met Chris kamara recently in a hotel in London - nice chap. Likes his drink :D