Is there a Scam going on for Birmingham grammar schools ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kenyancowgirl

Re: Is there a Scam going on for Birmingham grammar schools

Post by kenyancowgirl »

What about just a spearmint? Dump the rhino?!
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

southbucks3 wrote:As for the my little pony with sparkle dust, council employees are not allowed to receive any gifts, services or free entertainment (nope not even a trip to spearmint rhino) from the public or they get a verbal warning.
And we have to make an annual declaration to say we haven't :shock:
I'd love a sparkly pony, but sadly bribing me wouldn't get you a new extension or a sought-after school place ...

JD
shakey

Post by shakey »

One line for this: what a load of cobblers!!!!
Wolczr

Post by Wolczr »

I'll put this as delicately as I can: this is a load of tosh.

For a system of falsification like the one suggested to work entails so many links in the chain and therefore so many leak points as to make it non-viable from the outset. It would be exposed before it got off the ground. Even if it did get off the ground by some miracle, because of the way the system works, with so many checks and balances in place and appropriate quality measures, it would be impossible to make work. I would agree with the poster who said that this is a tutor hoping to drum up work for him or herself.

As somebody with an international background I can assure parents that we have probably one of the least corrupt systems in the world, as confirmed by many an international survey. Rest assured parents, our system is as good as it gets.
ABJ

Post by ABJ »

Wolczr wrote:I'll put this as delicately as I can: this is a load of tosh.

For a system of falsification like the one suggested to work entails so many links in the chain and therefore so many leak points as to make it non-viable from the outset. It would be exposed before it got off the ground. Even if it did get off the ground by some miracle, because of the way the system works, with so many checks and balances in place and appropriate quality measures, it would be impossible to make work. I would agree with the poster who said that this is a tutor hoping to drum up work for him or herself.

As somebody with an international background I can assure parents that we have probably one of the least corrupt systems in the world, as confirmed by many an international survey. Rest assured parents, our system is as good as it gets.
Ohh Woww what a defending speech !!!!!
International experience or national experience we all know that in this country only where MPs do housing scams, BBC presenter abuses children for decades without no one know ( strange!!),
Major tabloid tape conversations for years
Taxi drivers rape young girls for years under the nose of council,local authorities and police
These are only few to name and God knows how many more are going on without anyone knowing....
But no but if there is anything we hear anywhere try to say something it's called as tosh and all sorts ....
Great !!!!
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

ABJ come on - use the forum for a constructive purpose. We all know corruption exists in many guises. To be Human is to Err.

If you have CREDIBLE evidence then people will take you seriously.

For now since we have finished after school reading Have just finished reading with my DD. We going to play Mario Kart, and I am gonna whup her on 2 player Magikcruiser leaf cup.

See ya later
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

She whupped me! Not playing any more
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

Petitpois wrote:She whupped me! Not playing any more
Now, now, don't be a sore loser!
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

I'm curious to know how this is supposed to work. Is CEM being bribed to falsify scores? Or is the Foundation being bribed to alter them when they get them? Or are the heads being bribed to fake the rankings (but that would mean bribing the LEA admissions team as well to overlook the obvious anomalies)? Or are the LEA admissions team being bribed to make offers to people who aren't qualified (but that would mean bribing both the Foundation and the heads to overlook the anomalies)?

Just asking. How's it being done ABJ? Who's getting the dosh?
ABJ

Post by ABJ »

Petitpois wrote:ABJ come on - use the forum for a constructive purpose. We all know corruption exists in many guises. To be Human is to Err.

If you have CREDIBLE evidence then people will take you seriously.

For now since we have finished after school reading Have just finished reading with my DD. We going to play Mario Kart, and I am gonna whup her on 2 player Magikcruiser leaf cup.

See ya later
I am using this forum for constructive purposes only if you read my post I was only raising a concern what I came across ...
But if you read some of the comments after were utter shocking...
Unfortunately I haven't started investigating job yet to collect evidence but definitely looks like the people on this forum want me to do !!!

:D