KEHS exam and sickness

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tiredmama

Re: KEHS exam and sickness

Post by tiredmama »

Sorry to hear pp that you are not well.
Hubby took dd to the doc yesterday, we managed to get a slot after duty doc phoned back and invited us to come it. That was around midday - her temp read 39.2 so no way could she have gone in to sit exam.

She got antibiotics - it was the first time she was asked if she wanted liquid or tablet. She said liquid as it is all she knows and now it's drama every time she has to take it - she gags and struggles to keep it down.

We got doctor's letter to confirm she is unwell - that set us back £15. I was rather surprised they charge children, they don't earn to pay! But oh well. The letter is now at school and I should hear next week about supplementary exam arrangements - I know it will take place on the 8 and 9 of feb.

Thank you for all the support!

Ps. Oh and it is true that men rule the world ( when women tell them what to do!) Hubby had written instructions of what to tell the doc to get dd seen!
PurpleDuck

Re: KEHS exam and sickness

Post by PurpleDuck »

At least your DD has some medication now and hopefully should be well recovered in 10 days time. I hope she feels much better soon! :)
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)