Date of Emails for Offers Day 2016?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Inspector General

Re: Date of Emails for Offers Day 2016?

Post by Inspector General »

I have spoken to school admissions at Telford and Wrekin and they confirmed that they intend to send out the emails on the evening of 1 March (a Tuesday this year). Hopefully that good intention will become a reality!
thirdtimemum

Post by thirdtimemum »

Inspector General wrote:I have spoken to school admissions at Telford and Wrekin and they confirmed that they intend to send out the emails on the evening of 1 March (a Tuesday this year). Hopefully that good intention will become a reality!
Goodness me I would be pulling my hair out... Why are they sending them on the evening of offers day? Am I right in thinking that offers day is the 1st??
Inspector General

Post by Inspector General »

Firsttimemum wrote:
Inspector General wrote:I have spoken to school admissions at Telford and Wrekin and they confirmed that they intend to send out the emails on the evening of 1 March (a Tuesday this year). Hopefully that good intention will become a reality!
Goodness me I would be pulling my hair out... Why are they sending them on the evening of offers day? Am I right in thinking that offers day is the 1st??
I think it is because they post out the offers second class on the last day in February so unlikely to arrive in hard copy before 2 March.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now