Waiting List movement 2016 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

helen0209

Re: Waiting List movement 2016 entry

Post by helen0209 »

helen0209 wrote:Posting this for the sole purpose of providing information to help future anxious parents; the BV W/L moved 44 places from offers day to 5th September. I don't know what the final cut off score was as DS was nowhere near it, it may just help when it comes to knowing how many places a W/L moved in a certain year.

Good luck to all those sitting this September.
There appear to be a lot of questions regarding W/L movements on the 2016 results thread, so decided to call BV to see how much it had moved since the start of term. It has moved 4 places since 5th September, so 48 places in total. Hope this is helpful information, but obviously there are no guarantees that each year will follow the same pattern.

I would like to add that we are extremely happy with HGS, and even if we were higher up the list would not be swapping schools should the opportunity arise. This call was purely for research purposes only!!
tiredmama

Post by tiredmama »

A place has become available in CHG in Yr7, someone lucky should soon get a phone call I believe - if not already
"To show me is far better than to lecture everyday.
To lead me is far greater than to just point out the way.
So if you tell me everything then I shall understand,
But rapid streams of words cannot compete with deed of hand[...]"
ABN

Post by ABN »

My friends ds who scored 229 was offered in five ways .But they declined as Ds is happily settled in HGS
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

A lad has recently started FW and he was 4th on the waiting list in September.
SKJ76

Post by SKJ76 »

I believe a girl from my DSs form at FW went to CHG, it does show that there is still movement during the early stages of year 7.