KE ASTON 2017 new starters

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Adynne

KE ASTON 2017 new starters

Post by Adynne »

I just want to gain some insights from experienced parents with kids in the school
How much does the school uniform cost? And where could one get the best deal?
How challenging are the school home works?
How safe is the subway walk through the train station to the school? is there any other path to walk through from the train station to the school?
When will the new starters induction likely to take place?
UmSusu

Re: KE ASTON 2017 new starters

Post by UmSusu »

That's a lot of questions Adynne :D

But I am keen to hear the answers too as DS3 is starting there in September too.
UmSusu
Melly

Post by Melly »

Good questions. DS also starts in September so I don't have any experience to go on and am looking forward to seeing the replies that you get.

We did get some information about Gogna Sports as the school uniform supplier and they have prices on their website. Also I think the school advise on specific routes for the children to walk from the train station.
Simbanewt

Post by Simbanewt »

I am another one with a son starting in September and very interested in the answers if anyone can help!
Adynne

Post by Adynne »

UmSusu wrote:That's a lot of questions Adynne :D

But I am keen to hear the answers too as DS3 is starting there in September too.
:D :D :D :D :D I have a lot going on in my head as my DS is my first son. So need all the help I can get to start on the right footing :lol:
Adynne

Post by Adynne »

Melly wrote:Good questions. DS also starts in September so I don't have any experience to go on and am looking forward to seeing the replies that you get.

We did get some information about Gogna Sports as the school uniform supplier and they have prices on their website. Also I think the school advise on specific routes for the children to walk from the train station.
Thanks for the infor, I will need to check their website up.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now