Adams Grammar Wolvs 1 Bus?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
wolvsparent

Adams Grammar Wolvs 1 Bus?

Post by wolvsparent »

Hi All

My DS starts at Adams in Septempber and we have thankfully got a place on the Wolvs 1 Bus. The only other boy from his school going to AGS has not been given a place on this bus (along with another 14 boys, they are organising a group minibus)

I am now a bit worried he will be the only Year 7 on this bus, so just wondering if anyone else here has a place?

He's a confident lad and I'm sure I'm more worried than he will be!
kenyancowgirl

Re: Adams Grammar Wolvs 1 Bus?

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Not in your immediate area, but I wouldn't worry too much. In our experience, the bus is one of the highlights of the day, from a social point of view, and the boys look out for each other. If he is the only Y7, I would imagine that the older boys will see him right (and, equally put him in his place if he is too confident!)
onebigdilemma

Post by onebigdilemma »

I wouldn't worry either. I was a little worried about the travelling when my son started in year 7 but it turned out that his best friend is now someone who gets on his school bus (a different stop to him) who is in a different house to him so they just see each other on the bus and break times x
tartanteddy

Post by tartanteddy »

I know of 2 Year 7 starters who have got a place on the wolves 1 route - I think there are 4 or 5 in total.
wolvsparent

Post by wolvsparent »

Thank you Tartanteddy, puts my mind at rest that there will be other newbies as totally clueless as he is!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now