Wghs waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Cherryjan

Wghs waiting list

Post by Cherryjan »

Hi
My daughter scored 311 at WGHS, do you know how much movement there has been in previous years. She was 38th on waitlist last time i checked in early March. Doesnt seem much movement at the moment
quasimodo

Re: Wghs waiting list

Post by quasimodo »

Cherryjan wrote:Hi
My daughter scored 311 at WGHS, do you know how much movement there has been in previous years. She was 38th on waitlist last time i checked in early March. Doesnt seem much movement at the moment
Welcome.

There hasn't been much movement this year so far.It is my understanding the list had moved by 3 places last month according to a post on the waiting list thread.In the last 2 years the list moved by 3 marks from 321 to 318 and 314 to 311.

According to the schools regulations the score to make an offer for a place from the waiting list can only fall by 2% from the actual offer mark to the last admitted candidate on the 1st March 2017.

I would check with the school admissions officer and or the LEA to see where your dd's score falls and her chances off the waiting list.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Peach

Post by Peach »

Hi. My DD scored 315 and has been 7th on the list for 2 weeks now. We were told that the list is moving slowly as parents are still holding onto places but should see some movement after the holidays.
pinkmum

Post by pinkmum »

DD2 gained a place at WGHS via the waiting list last year with a score of 312. Mrs Thomas was absolutely brilliant and very patient with my frequent phone calls to ask about waiting list movement. I can't remember where she was on the list sorry.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now