Ricky74

Re: QMGS results

Post by Ricky74 »

A great score for you son and a good position on the waiting list. :D
bulldogus

Post by bulldogus »

has anyone received a letter from QMGS

we've had the email and letter from Walsall LEA confirming spot but no letter from the school, maybe they're waiting until all spots confirmed?????

I was kind of expecting one, (previous experience of KEVIHS)

thanks
beepdad

Post by beepdad »

No letter here, just email from sandwell lea.
A_Mum

Post by A_Mum »

Have just received an email from QMGS asking us to confirm or decline the place by Wed 14th March. It also states that there will be events for parents and boys together in June and the induction day for the boys on 4th July. It's all seeming quite real now! :)
bulldogus

Post by bulldogus »

email received also

yes it all seems quite real and i am relieved
beepdad

Post by beepdad »

My email landed just after that post!
Moksh

Post by Moksh »

Hi I saw in the forum,337 is also waiting.any updates regarding waiting list movements as 14th was last day of acceptance for QMGS.
Macmum

Post by Macmum »

Hi

My son sat for QMGS and scored 334. I was quietly confident that he would obtain a place on 1st March but it wasn't to be.

Initially he was 19th on the waiting list, but on Thursday had dropped to 20th. It's so hard to know whether he has a chance because there's little historical information, plus it's the first year of pp places.

I don't feel very optimistic, is there any hope?

This forum has provided me with so much information in the lead up and aftermath of the 11+, as this is our first experience of it. Thank you for that.
Caveman47

Post by Caveman47 »

Macmum being 20th on the waiting list isn't too bad. I've had a look at last year's waiting list and movement and children were getting places as low as 40 something. I'm no expert but I wouldn't lose hope. From what some parents have been saying...all that might happen is you'll have to wait a while.

All the best and keep your eyes on the forum especially after the 26th March.
Moksh

Post by Moksh »

Hi can any one help me .i don’t no why qmgs waiting list isn’t moving at all.there are no posts regarding that from last year posts.places started moving immediately after 26th in Birmingham.did qmgs give waiting list offers.currently my son have offer for KEaston.he is in waiting list for BV .his score is 220 and is 19th in waiting list.and 5th for qmgs.