Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm
Posts: 60
Hello,

Can we openly ask questions of the other forumites about the content of this exam know. I am particularly interested to know in which sections certain topics came up?

regards,
atmyage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm
Posts: 4670
No. The exam can theoretically be used for late applicants right through to the end of the summer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm
Posts: 60
kenyancowgirl wrote:
No. The exam can theoretically be used for late applicants right through to the end of the summer.


OK thanks Kenyancowgirl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 pm
Posts: 3411
This may assist you in understanding the implications.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2017/991.html

_________________
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm
Posts: 60
:o ok. Thanks Quasimodo. I thought all alternative dates for late sitters must be done by know but didn't realise latecomers to the area may still sit the exam.

On an another note are the dacted invigilator logs confidential?


quasimodo wrote:
This may assist you in understanding the implications.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2017/991.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 am
Posts: 7544
atmyage wrote:
On an another note are the dacted invigilator logs confidential?
What? And why would invigilator logs be interesting to anyone other than an appellant for a place whose child had already sat an exam?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm
Posts: 60
Amber wrote:
atmyage wrote:
On an another note are the dacted invigilator logs confidential?
What? And why would invigilator logs be interesting to anyone other than an appellant for a place whose child had already sat an exam?


I'm sorry Amber but I don't know the answer to your question.

I was merely trying to understand if I potentially compromised anything. My question has been answered and I understand better now.

Regards
Atmyage


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2018