Solihull to KEFW

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Que sera

Solihull to KEFW

Post by Que sera »

Hi.

Does anyone have a DC travelling from Solihull to KEFW on the Green Bus. The Green Bus website says about 45 mins. Is this realistic? Thinking ahead in case we get KEFW off the waiting list?

Thanks.
quasimodo

Re: Solihull to KEFW

Post by quasimodo »

Que sera wrote:Hi.

Does anyone have a DC travelling from Solihull to KEFW on the Green Bus. The Green Bus website says about 45 mins. Is this realistic? Thinking ahead in case we get KEFW off the waiting list?

Thanks.
I think it is realistic.Just to be certain I would put the route on google maps around the time the journeys will be made to ascertain the times coming up.Remember this will take account of the traffic on the roads at that time.Also remember the bus will get priority on the bus routes but will be stopping to pick up passengers and may not be taking the most direct route.(I haven't checked this bus route).

Those whose children are doing the journey will give you the best information.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

https://www.thegreenbus.co.uk/bus_servi ... 883/17-18/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.thegreenbus.co.uk/bus_services/route/884/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your times all depend on where in the Borough of Solihull you live.The 883 seems to be the quicker service and appears to have the more direct route.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Priya01

Post by Priya01 »

My son is in year 11 in KEFW. He's been taking the green bus from Solihull for the past 4 yrs and has no issues at all. He catches up on his sleep both ways and is so refreshed by the time he reaches home to do his homework. Hope that helps. Xx
Simbanewt

Post by Simbanewt »

Hi, my son is in Y7 at KEFW and travelling from Shirley on the Green Bus. It seems to be working well so far, and the bus is usually on time. He absolutely loves FW.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now