Tutor recommendation north birningham.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
thirdtimemum

Tutor recommendation north birningham.

Post by thirdtimemum »

I'm hoping that some of you may be able to help me please. As you can see I'm about to start the process again with child number 3. I'm hoping that you may be able to PM me with details of tutors that you feel were good. I do not feel that the tutors I had previously are right for DS in year 4. I have found an amazing tutor but unfortunately it is looking like they may not be able to run the session now so looking elsewhere. Ideally I would like to know their past results. DS has already passed a brief assessment with this tutor and I know he's very capable so happy for another assessment and ideally small groups who also get given homework.
I'm aware of some people's motivations for recommendations but I would welcome anyone to get in touch with good or bad reviews. Anyone got experience of some of the bigger organisations rather than using an individual?
I've been disappointed before with the lack of contact after the exam to find out the mark and little feedback throughout the process, really i'm after someone who genuinely cares rather than someone who is just in it for the money.
A_Mum

Re: Tutor recommendation north birningham.

Post by A_Mum »

The tutor we had for our DS was fantastic, lots of feedback, etc. Unfortunately, he has now gone back to university and I believe only taking on online students at the moment. Have you tried Tutor Hunt? There are many tutors on there that may be local to your area and you can check out their profile and reviews to find one that would suit you. Good luck!