KE Aston

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Bloxy57

KE Aston

Post by Bloxy57 »

Hello all,
My son has been offered a place at Aston. Would really like to know people's thoughts on the school (good and bad) or have boys already there. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
boys02

Re: KE Aston

Post by boys02 »

We have a boy at CHB and our youngest boy will start KE Aston in September . We have always liked Aston (viewed it three times now) and always found the boys nice and very humble. When we started our 11+ journey, we always had an open mind and was happy with any of the KE schools. CH is our closest(we are in central Solihull) and Aston is the second closest. Both boys will be on the green bus. I really feel that listening to other people's bad experiences, is not a good indication of a school. There will always be negative points, about any school! You have to like the school, for yourself and your son.

Good luck to everyone. x
boys02

Post by boys02 »

I am sure that there is an open morning on 13th March 2018 at Aston. 0930-1130

I have seen it on a website somewhere. x
NellyEd

Post by NellyEd »

Yes, my son goes there and it is a brilliant school. He is only in year 7 but so far he really loves it and has made great friends. There are a lot of opportunities for the boys to get involved in Sports or Music as well as there being high expectations of them academically. Hope this helps.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now