Waiting lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mids

Re: Waiting lists

Post by Mids »

Hi we're also staffs. They are incorrect saying that no response is needed. I phoned and after explaining it was a grammar school place they said to email admissions. So femalemidlander you may want to consider emailing them and also the school.

The email addresses are -
Schoolacceptance@staffordshire.gov.uk
Admissions@staffordshire.gov.uk

Hope this helps.
Moksh

Post by Moksh »

Hi when I called on Thursday even my sons score is also moved from 4rth to 5th.i don’t no why .will he still get a chance.iam really confused now.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Your position on the waiting list can go down as well as up. People who might have been a late applicant, or where there might have been an error, or have recently moved into the area and sat the test, will have their scores added to the wait list in strict rank order, once the initial allocations were done on March 1st. Hence you may find you go even lower, or not. No one can give you any guarantees as what has happened in previous years may not happen again. Or it might. You just have to wait.
Moksh

Post by Moksh »

Sorry his score was 336
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Moksh wrote:Sorry his score was 336
Relax.It may be cold and snowing this weekend spring is in bloom and the sun will soon be shining.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Moksh

Post by Moksh »

Thanks Quasimodo
femalemidlander

Post by femalemidlander »

Mids wrote:Hi we're also staffs. They are incorrect saying that no response is needed. I phoned and after explaining it was a grammar school place they said to email admissions. So femalemidlander you may want to consider emailing them and also the school.

The email addresses are -
Schoolacceptance@staffordshire.gov.uk
Admissions@staffordshire.gov.uk

Hope this helps.
ive taken you advice just in case and emailed the school...dd has worked too hard to lose her place :D
Mids

Post by Mids »

Femalemidlander agreed! That was my thought too. I wasn't taking the risk either. We've now received and completed forms from the school.
femalemidlander

Post by femalemidlander »

Mids wrote:Femalemidlander agreed! That was my thought too. I wasn't taking the risk either. We've now received and completed forms from the school.
getting worried now no wghs forms here. when did they arrive? anyone else received them?
Mids

Post by Mids »

Oops apologies. We're bv here just same lea. My post wasn't very clear.

Hopefully someone will come along and confirm what they have or haven't had as case might be!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now