Last in from waiting list king ed Handsworth girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Inner Chimp

Last in from waiting list king ed Handsworth girls

Post by Inner Chimp »

Hi I have been searching the forum but can’t find what the last score from the waiting list was for entry to Handsworth girls. I can see last year the cut off was 222 and this year it’s 224 but I’m interested to see how far the waiting list moved last year. I was told by a parent it went down to 206 but I can’t believe this is true. Can anyone help? Thanks
Wildfuture

Re: Last in from waiting list king ed Handsworth girls

Post by Wildfuture »

Phone the foundation office?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

This all we know of last years waiting list:
KE VI Handsworth Girls -222 OFFERED 21 March
on March 1st 2017 the lowest offer was for 224 and 209 for a PP place
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Wildfuture wrote:Phone the foundation office?

Ok I will do thank you
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

I have spoken to foundation office and the school no one seems to have this information. I know this forum relies on parents posting their child’s score just a shame there isn’t anymore information on this particular school.
isymum

Post by isymum »

What was your daughter score? I spoke to Foundation office yesterday, and was advised my daughter was automatically on waiting list, but with the movement she is likely to be offered a place so fingers crossed. Nothing can be said in terms of what number they are on the waiting list until 26th March. Hope this helps
isymum

Post by isymum »

What was your daughter score? I spoke to Foundation office yesterday, and was advised my daughter was automatically on waiting list, but with the movement she is likely to be offered a place so fingers crossed. Nothing can be said in terms of what number they are on the waiting list until 26th March. Hope this helps

Inner Chimp wrote:Hi I have been searching the forum but can’t find what the last score from the waiting list was for entry to Handsworth girls. I can see last year the cut off was 222 and this year it’s 224 but I’m interested to see how far the waiting list moved last year. I was told by a parent it went down to 206 but I can’t believe this is true. Can anyone help? Thanks
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

She hasn’t sat it yet she will be this September. I’m not interested so much in this years waiting list I’m asking for the year before so I can judge all possibilities of scores. For 2017 I can see other than 222 no parent posted anything about how far it went down ultimately.
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Inner Chimp wrote:She hasn’t sat it yet she will be this September. I’m not interested so much in this years waiting list I’m asking for the year before so I can judge all possibilities of scores. For 2017 I can see other than 222 no parent posted anything about how far it went down ultimately.
I'm surprised that the school can't tell you. When we went to a KEA Open Morning they quite openly stated that the last from the W/L for 2017 entry was 217. The school will know, it's possible you just didn't get to speak to the right person, or that they are extremely busy at this time of year. As your DD hasn't sat the test yet, try calling again in a month once this year's applications have settled down.
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Thank you Helen I think you may be right, made no sense that no one could tell me. That is helpful thank you.