Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: 11+ Results
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:04 pm 

Hi All,

I recall reading that we will receive the results for the Birmingham test by the 12th October.

Those of you have been through the process before, did you receive the results on the day specified or before ?

Thank you

Post subject: Re: 11+ Results
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:25 pm 

In the post on the day for us.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:25 pm 

If I remember correctly, we waited for the postman on the last day given. For some posters on this forum, the postman turned up at 7:30am and for some it was as late as 2pm. I remember Midlandsmum was the first one to receive in 2015 :D

All the best for results!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:15 am 

Are results just sent by post or email aswell ,, the wait is killing me :?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:39 pm 

Results are by post only.

Our results were later than everyone elses were, as we were Warwickshire and shared with Birmingham, so this held things up. Our Warwickshire letter came on the Friday and our Bham ones I think was the following Tuesday!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:51 pm 

Thanks nervousmom I’m birmingham and have shared with Warwick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 pm 

Last year the results were due on Friday 13th :?
They arrived for us a day early on the 12th - and apparently did for most others in Birmingham too. I don't know about elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:31 pm 

Hi,

Looks like for most it was on the same day, maybe like Candel we might get them a day early. We've asked for the results to be shared with Warwickshire too, i'm hoping this won't delay it further.

MSD, thank you. That's a good memory you have, I can't remember last week :lol:

I'm feeling nervous about the results, from what I've been told by my DD,some sections really did stretch her and I'm starting to think that it may not be good news.

Half of me is no rush, yet the other half just wants it over and done with. A bit like pulling a plaster off, get it done quickly :(

Good luck to everyone waiting.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:53 pm 

Hi,
If memory serves me correctly, it was on the date specified. I recall spending the day pulling out my newly acquired grey hair whilst waiting for a postman who seemed to have all the time in the world! Mind you, we were particularly mad in asking our daughter how she wanted to approach things, and she elected for opening the results herself on her return from school. It was a long long day! The very best of luck to all waiting for results.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm 

franklymydear wrote:
Hi,
If memory serves me correctly, it was on the date specified. I recall spending the day pulling out my newly acquired grey hair whilst waiting for a postman who seemed to have all the time in the world! Mind you, we were particularly mad in asking our daughter how she wanted to approach things, and she elected for opening the results herself on her return from school. It was a long long day! The very best of luck to all waiting for results.

That's a question that's been running through my mind, whether I should open the letter or my DD.

Our postman arrives around 11.30, I bet there will be a lot of parents stalking the postman on the 12th :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next