11+ Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
PoppyPup

11+ Results

Post by PoppyPup »

Hi All,

I recall reading that we will receive the results for the Birmingham test by the 12th October.

Those of you have been through the process before, did you receive the results on the day specified or before ?

Thank you
Mids

Re: 11+ Results

Post by Mids »

In the post on the day for us.
MSD

Post by MSD »

If I remember correctly, we waited for the postman on the last day given. For some posters on this forum, the postman turned up at 7:30am and for some it was as late as 2pm. I remember Midlandsmum was the first one to receive in 2015 :D

All the best for results!
Raych

Post by Raych »

Are results just sent by post or email aswell ,, the wait is killing me :?
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Results are by post only.

Our results were later than everyone elses were, as we were Warwickshire and shared with Birmingham, so this held things up. Our Warwickshire letter came on the Friday and our Bham ones I think was the following Tuesday!!
Raych

Post by Raych »

Thanks nervousmom I’m birmingham and have shared with Warwick
Candel

Post by Candel »

Last year the results were due on Friday 13th :?
They arrived for us a day early on the 12th - and apparently did for most others in Birmingham too. I don't know about elsewhere.
PoppyPup

Post by PoppyPup »

Hi,

Looks like for most it was on the same day, maybe like Candel we might get them a day early. We've asked for the results to be shared with Warwickshire too, i'm hoping this won't delay it further.

MSD, thank you. That's a good memory you have, I can't remember last week :lol:

I'm feeling nervous about the results, from what I've been told by my DD,some sections really did stretch her and I'm starting to think that it may not be good news.

Half of me is no rush, yet the other half just wants it over and done with. A bit like pulling a plaster off, get it done quickly :(

Good luck to everyone waiting.
franklymydear

Post by franklymydear »

Hi,
If memory serves me correctly, it was on the date specified. I recall spending the day pulling out my newly acquired grey hair whilst waiting for a postman who seemed to have all the time in the world! Mind you, we were particularly mad in asking our daughter how she wanted to approach things, and she elected for opening the results herself on her return from school. It was a long long day! The very best of luck to all waiting for results.
PoppyPup

Post by PoppyPup »

franklymydear wrote:Hi,
If memory serves me correctly, it was on the date specified. I recall spending the day pulling out my newly acquired grey hair whilst waiting for a postman who seemed to have all the time in the world! Mind you, we were particularly mad in asking our daughter how she wanted to approach things, and she elected for opening the results herself on her return from school. It was a long long day! The very best of luck to all waiting for results.

That's a question that's been running through my mind, whether I should open the letter or my DD.

Our postman arrives around 11.30, I bet there will be a lot of parents stalking the postman on the 12th :)