KES Exam 2019 Entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Reborn

Re: KES Exam 2019 Entry

Post by Reborn »

Received a phone call from kehs inviting us to meet the finance officer for an assisted place. Anyone else received a call?
halsea

Post by halsea »

Reborn wrote:Received a phone call from kehs inviting us to meet the finance officer for an assisted place. Anyone else received a call?
Reborn do you have a boy or a girl?
Skylark

Post by Skylark »

Reborn wrote:Received a phone call from kehs inviting us to meet the finance officer for an assisted place. Anyone else received a call?
Congratulations, that seems like a positive response from KEHS. Did they provide feedback on her results?
halsea

Post by halsea »

Skylark wrote:
Congratulations, that seems like a positive response from KEHS. Did they provide feedback on her results?
Skylark as none of us are meant to have the results until the 1st of December, how can they fairly discuss results yet? Congrats to our child btw :)
Skylark

Post by Skylark »

halsea wrote:
Skylark wrote:
Skylark as none of us are meant to have the results until the 1st of December, how can they fairly discuss results yet? Congrats to our child btw :)
Hmm, that is a conundrum. I hope Reborn comes back and gives us more information. You would assume, that a discussion about finances - would indicate something positive and a hint on how your child did on the day.
Reborn

Post by Reborn »

The phone call was brief ‘are you able to come to the school to discuss with the finance officer as you applied for an assisted place for your daughter’. Didn’t discuss results.

Anyone on here applied for assisted place in kehs too?
Skylark

Post by Skylark »

Reborn wrote:The phone call was brief ‘are you able to come to the school to discuss with the finance officer as you applied for an assisted place for your daughter’. Didn’t discuss results.

Anyone on here applied for assisted place in kehs too?

Oh I see. How exciting! It is some news of some kind, that is something. We are waiting for an assisted place from the boys school (KES). All this waiting is certainly something.
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

Are any of you waiting for places but also holding a score high enough for the grammars? Not sure what to do now.
halsea

Post by halsea »

Reborn yes we applied for an assisted place and I know of another mum that has.
Rooroo, there isn't a dilemma as KES doesn't go on the school application that has to be in by the end of October. So right now you have both options until you hear from KES
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

halsea wrote:Reborn yes we applied for an assisted place and I know of another mum that has.
Rooroo, there isn't a dilemma as KES doesn't go on the school application that has to be in by the end of October. So right now you have both options until you hear from KES
Sorry yes I mean as in I'm not sure what we would do if he were to get his 1st choice grammar on the 1st March but also holds an offer from KES.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now