Re: Birmingham Consortium Results - 2019 Entry

Post by boys02 »

“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”

— Lyndon B. Johnson

It may not feel like it now, however everything will work out for the best. x
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

11+_Mum wrote:I have just recieved DS results, was very hopeful for CHB, he scored 238! :( :(
238 is an excellent score, although I don't think it will be enough for CHB. He will get FW with that, or Aston, Handsworth or BV.

However, you should definitely still put CHB as first choice on your CAF because you never know. Realistically probably not enough for CHB, but should go as first choice still, just in case.
nicolajane1971

Post by nicolajane1971 »

202 for little man so as predicted he'll be off to the comp with his big sister. I have no doubt he will be awesome there! Well done to those with good results.
Home_alone

Post by Home_alone »

We have 218 which is definitely at the top end of what we were hoping for so we are delighted. Should be enough for Sutton Girls even if it's off the waiting list - although I would prefer to avoid any more waiting!!

Good luck to everyone else looking out for the postman xx
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

I have only just stopped crying. My DS scored 242 which is much higher than we were hoping for. I can not wait to hug him later and show him.

I am so deeply sorry for those of you who will be hugging your little ones later with scores lower than they were hoping for. All of our little ones have worked so hard to get to this point and in an ideal world they all deserve a place.
Sfaisal

Post by Sfaisal »

DD scored 220. A bit disappointed as she had set her heart at FW where my elder goes. Now one more nail biting week to go. Really hoping that she makes it into WGHS. If anyone of you remember I had posted in the other thread that she had a restless and sleepless night before exam and I was worried that it might have effected her performance. :(
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Rooroo wrote:I have only just stopped crying. My DS scored 242 which is much higher than we were hoping for. I can not wait to hug him later and show him.

I am so deeply sorry for those of you who will be hugging your little ones later with scores lower than they were hoping for. All of our little ones have worked so hard to get to this point and in an ideal world they all deserve a place.
Rooroo, well done to your DS, I see you are looking at KES or FW, definitely enough for FW.
ablol88

Post by ablol88 »

Well done to every child who has even attempted the 11 plus they are all stars!
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

We have a 234 here... very borderline for KEFW. I am hoping it will be enough as I really know he cracks under the pressure of having two older brothers.

Bless all the DC who had the courage and determination to go through this process.
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

nervousmom wrote:
Rooroo wrote:I have only just stopped crying. My DS scored 242 which is much higher than we were hoping for. I can not wait to hug him later and show him.

Rooroo, well done to your DS, I see you are looking at KES or FW, definitely enough for FW.
Thank you. Yes he will be delighted for FW. He still has his heart set on KES but whilst his score is amazing I don't think it will be enough if he performed similarly to receive a scholarship and or financial assistance.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now