Any results for QM girls yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Knitfaststaywarm

Re: Any results for QM girls yet?

Post by Knitfaststaywarm »

Postie just dropped the results through the door -350+ for dd. She sat at QM if that's any help to those waiting.
It's a bit of a pigs ear - the results all arriving on different days.

Good luck to all still waiting
Butterfly991

Post by Butterfly991 »

Knitfaststaywarm wrote:Postie just dropped the results through the door -350+ for dd. She sat at QM if that's any help to those waiting.

Well done !!! Now to fill out the forms. I’m glued to the front door waiting for my postman.
Knitfaststaywarm

Post by Knitfaststaywarm »

Butterfly991 wrote:
Knitfaststaywarm wrote:Postie just dropped the results through the door -350+ for dd. She sat at QM if that's any help to those waiting.

Well done !!! Now to fill out the forms. I’m glued to the front door waiting for my postman.

Best of luck Butterfly and thank you :D
ablol88

Post by ablol88 »

Did anyone’s dd sit the test at wghs and recieve a score yet?
Sportdad

Post by Sportdad »

338 should be good enough?
pinkmum

Post by pinkmum »

ablol88 wrote:Did anyone’s dd sit the test at wghs and recieve a score yet?
We are aiming for WGHS and have DD’s score but only because we ticked the boxes for all 3 girls schools when we applied. Newport arrived yesterday and Queen Mary’s came today. WGHS wrote to us to say they are not sending out letters until Friday.

DD got 335 so hopefully should be ok.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

pinkmum wrote:
ablol88 wrote:Did anyone’s dd sit the test at wghs and recieve a score yet?
We are aiming for WGHS and have DD’s score but only because we ticked the boxes for all 3 girls schools when we applied. Newport arrived yesterday and Queen Mary’s came today. WGHS wrote to us to say they are not sending out letters until Friday.

DD got 335 so hopefully should be ok.
There will be no problem in gaining a place with that score.Last years March cut off was 317 and 314 the year before.In each case falling further from the waiting list.

Well done to your dd.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Secondtimeround

Post by Secondtimeround »

Not quite enough for DD this time, so one in grammar and one to local comp, one more to go i will return in a few years time for the last time. All the best everyone and well done to all DD and DS whatever the outcome, we should all remain very proud :)
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Secondtimeround wrote:Not quite enough for DD this time, so one in grammar and one to local comp, one more to go i will return in a few years time for the last time. All the best everyone and well done to all DD and DS whatever the outcome, we should all remain very proud :)
Sorry to hear this best of luck next time round
um

Post by um »

Secondtimeround wrote:Not quite enough for DD this time, so one in grammar and one to local comp, one more to go i will return in a few years time for the last time. All the best everyone and well done to all DD and DS whatever the outcome, we should all remain very proud :)
That's a lovely statement - be proud of your dd and I am sure that with such a supportive and understanding parents, she will do brilliantly at your local school :D