King Edwards Aston

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tinka1979

King Edwards Aston

Post by Tinka1979 »

Hey All, anyone’s little men at King Edwards Aston? If so what’s it like etc. More so how is the commute. My one would be travelling from Walsall. Thank you
Lategate

Re: King Edwards Aston

Post by Lategate »

Hello! The green bus route goes through Walsall, so it’s worth looking at their website. We looked for the commute to HGS, the bus stops at KEA first, too long winded for us so we opted for the tram from Bilston instead. Good luck!
Tinka1979

Post by Tinka1979 »

Lategate wrote:Hello! The green bus route goes through Walsall, so it’s worth looking at their website. We looked for the commute to HGS, the bus stops at KEA first, too long winded for us so we opted for the tram from Bilston instead. Good luck!
Hey, thanks for your help I’ll have a look on the website x
boys02

Post by boys02 »

Excellent, our son has started this year and he loves it!
It has a real family supportive feel to it (eg: the older boys made our son feel so welcome traveling on the Green Bus and he has made friends so easily, even in other years above him).
The Green bus journey for him is one of best parts of the day! :D

They have open mornings and afternoon, over the next two days.

Good luck.x
Tinka1979

Post by Tinka1979 »

boys02 wrote:Excellent, our son has started this year and he loves it!
It has a real family supportive feel to it (eg: the older boys made our son feel so welcome traveling on the Green Bus and he has made friends so easily, even in other years above him).
The Green bus journey for him is one of best parts of the day! :D

They have open mornings and afternoon, over the next two days.

Good luck.x
Aww really! I hadn’t considered it until today.. your reply has made me feel better.. teacher training at our school tomorrow so me and my son will go and check it out. Thanks for the heads up re the open morning!! Hope your boy continues to enjoy his time there x
BrumFamily

Post by BrumFamily »

I have two boys there that have been so happy. It’s a family feel school, I love that they are interested in the “whole child” - not just results but their character. They’ve grown in confidence and maturity.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now