Camp Hill Girls?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Aflower

Camp Hill Girls?

Post by Aflower »

Hi, I’m still awaiting my daughters results. She sat it in Warwickshire but we asked for the results to be shared with Bham. We are hoping for CHG. Could anyone please kindly share their views on this school (positive/negative/food for thought).

Thank you.
nervousmom

Re: Camp Hill Girls?

Post by nervousmom »

Aflower wrote:Hi, I’m still awaiting my daughters results. She sat it in Warwickshire but we asked for the results to be shared with Bham. We are hoping for CHG. Could anyone please kindly share their views on this school (positive/negative/food for thought).

Thank you.
This happened to us with the results, we sat in warks and shared in Bham and our results were late.

Can't help with the school, even though closest to us, we didn't even look round it, choosing FW instead. (Alcester grammar in second choice - we looked at shottery and DD didn't like it!)

One thing I do know, they always seem to beat FW at netball!! :lol:
round2

Post by round2 »

My DD is at CHG and she loves it. She is thriving at the school and from our experience of the school we have no issues. My DD does travel over 45 minutes to get to the school but travelling is no issue to her as she loves the school.
Aflower

Post by Aflower »

Thank you for your responses. Sorry - I am very anxious right now as we are still waiting for my DDs results. :cry: Will revisit once I have my DDs results.
Aflower

Post by Aflower »

My daughter scored 250+. CHG it is. :D
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Excellent - well done to your daughter
Aflower

Post by Aflower »

nervousmom wrote:Excellent - well done to your daughter
Thank you sooooo much. I can’t tell you what a relief this is. I have a son in yr7 currently attending CHB. So now DD and DS will be travelling together from next year. Though this idea fills me with fear. They share a rather volatile love/hate relationship.
hogwarts2411

Post by hogwarts2411 »

My daughter received her score today. She also sat her exam in warwickshire and thats why the result has been delayed. She scored 150+ . We are hoping for KECHG.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

hogwarts2411 wrote:My daughter received her score today. She also sat her exam in warwickshire and thats why the result has been delayed. She scored 150+ . We are hoping for KECHG.
I assume you mean 250+?

She will get CHG based on that, no problem.
Aflower

Post by Aflower »

hogwarts2411 wrote:My daughter received her score today. She also sat her exam in warwickshire and thats why the result has been delayed. She scored 150+ . We are hoping for KECHG.
Hi, that's fantastic news assuming you mean 250+. We reside in Balsall Common BTW. CHG have an open day on the 24th of this month. Let me know your views if you go. How does your daughter intend on travelling there everyday if she chooses this school?

Edit. I note that you live in the West Midlands so travelling shouldn't pose a problem for you.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now