Allocation & Waiting list movement March 2019 - scores only!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bluejay

Re: Allocation & Waiting list movement March 2019 - scores o

Post by bluejay »

Surinjti wrote:Hey blue jay

My son scored 335 8 miles and is 9th on the waiting list, was hoping with all the movement in Birmingham schools would have some impact on the Queen Mary’s Boys school but seems to be no movement for weeks.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting.
Is he 9th at the moment or from the onset? There has to be some impact on QM Boys at some point... it just seems that there is movement one to two schools at a time.

Just keep in regular contact via email. I hope your DS gets a place very soon.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

bluejay wrote:
Skylark wrote:
bluejay wrote:
I hope so mebobby as we are on 2nd position now.

Just a little more movement and we are nearly there :D :D :D :D :D
How exciting, so close now Bluejay :D
I was just posting a message on here and the PHONE CALL came.

We have been offered a place :D :D :D :D :D :D

We have just received a letter (via email) we need to sign and I have just emailed the school back to accept.

Thank you to everyone who has kept me going with all the positivity.
That’s excellent news - you can sit back and relax now
Surinjti

Post by Surinjti »

bluejay wrote:

My son scored 335 8 miles and is 9th on the waiting list, was hoping with all the movement in Birmingham schools would have some impact on the Queen Mary’s Boys school but seems to be no movement for weeks.

Is he 9th at the moment or from the onset? There has to be some impact on QM Boys at some point... it just seems that there is movement one to two schools at a time.

@ blue jay

Congratulation on your news so happy for you, at least you can have a nice Easter break.

My son was 8th and then went to 19 then back to 9. Thank you for your kind words and staying positive.
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

Surinjti wrote:
bluejay wrote:

@ blue jay

Congratulation on your news so happy for you, at least you can have a nice Easter break.

My son was 8th and then went to 19 then back to 9. Thank you for your kind words and staying positive.
Thank you.

On the Five Ways WL we moved 9 places in the last few days.

We were on the WL for QMGS too on a 332 score.

So in reality some children may release the QM place if they get offers from Bhm.

I email Maggie.Lampitt@walsall.gov.uk and she always replies promptly.

Keep the faith. :D
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

bluejay wrote:
Skylark wrote:
bluejay wrote:
I hope so mebobby as we are on 2nd position now.

Just a little more movement and we are nearly there :D :D :D :D :D
How exciting, so close now Bluejay :D
I was just posting a message on here and the PHONE CALL came.

We have been offered a place :D :D :D :D :D :D

We have just received a letter (via email) we need to sign and I have just emailed the school back to accept.

Thank you to everyone who has kept me going with all the positivity.
Ah that’s great news bluejay so quick for you guys well done and thank you for all your help and positivity on this forum
mebobby

Post by mebobby »

Congratulations Bluejay...

I was adamant to refuse the place as soon as I could today...because I wanted someone to have some good news before the Easter break... As the wait would have been a killer.
Riptide

Post by Riptide »

Thank you everyone. Phoned LEA yesterday evening, they informed me that my son has been offered a place at BV with a score of 226 (12 miles). We will be declining place at Aston as soon as offer letter arrives. Thank you everyone for the support. Hope everybody gets the good news they have been waiting for. Happy Easter!!
Curlycoops

Post by Curlycoops »

Riptide wrote:Thank you everyone. Phoned LEA yesterday evening, they informed me that my son has been offered a place at BV with a score of 226 (12 miles). We will be declining place at Aston as soon as offer letter arrives. Thank you everyone for the support. Hope everybody gets the good news they have been waiting for. Happy Easter!!
My DS has also been offered a place at BV with score of 226 and 3.5 miles. Also giving up a place at Aston.
AK loving Dad

Post by AK loving Dad »

DS2 offered Aston and accepted on 224.

Thats me done - all 3 DC.

DD1: 179 at 11 plus - 5 A* and 5 A's @ GCSE now in CHG Sixth Form- unconditional offer accepted from Uni. of Birmingham to study PPE - proving our DC can all succeed in the end!

DS1 - 237 - CHB doing GCSEs

DS2 - 224 - Aston.

Dad- really knackered and has developed hypertension....

Thank you ALL for your great work on this forum. I would like to be able to help anyone if I can. I will be passing on lots of 11+ books etc. soon so will post about this. This will be for free, we live in Moseley and there is no catchment area planned...

Take Care all.
AK.
Last edited by AK loving Dad on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skylark

Post by Skylark »

AK loving Dad wrote:DS2 offered Aston and accepted on 224.

Thats me done - all 3 DC.

DD1: 179 at 11 plus - 5 A* and 5 A's @ GCSE now in CHG Sixth Form- unconditional offer accepted from Uni. of Birmingham to study PPE - proving our DC can all succeed in the end!

DS1 - 237 - CHB doing GCSEs

DS2 - 224 - Aston.

DD- really knackered and has developed hypertension....

Thank you ALL for your great work on this forum. I would like to be able to help anyone if I can. I will be passing on lots of 11+ books etc. soon so will post about this. This will be for free, we live in Moseley and there is no catchment area planned...

Take Care all.
AK.
What a journey it has been for you all. Congratulations to all your children. Well done! :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now