Pupil premium place allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dette1510

Pupil premium place allocations

Post by dette1510 »

How are pupil premium places allocated? My neighbour's daughter is pupil premium and she scored 230. Although the lowest score to enter on pp was 221 this year. She didn't get a place a chg.
hermanmunster

Re: Pupil premium place allocations

Post by hermanmunster »

did she indicate on the application form that she was PP and also provide evidence if needed? also did she put CHG first on the CAF?

Which LEA? just asking as there have been some problems with some LEAs sharing info
dette1510

Post by dette1510 »

She put chg first and indicated on the form she was pp. I'm not sure if she was asked to provide evidence. Will have to double check with her.
dette1510

Post by dette1510 »

Birmingham lea.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

dette1510 wrote:She put chg first and indicated on the form she was pp. I'm not sure if she was asked to provide evidence. Will have to double check with her.
I don't think she has to provide evidence at the time - appears not for B'ham (was just checking on line!) - was it B'ham LEA?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

x-posted - sorry!

you need to ring the admissions office of the schools and the LEA - sounds like she should have had a place

let us know how you get on
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

The admissions policy is here http://kechg.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/ ... r-OSA2.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They take up to 30 pupils via PP category and require proof.
Parents/carers of children attracting Pupil Premium must have ticked the Pupil Premium box when registering their child for the test. Alterations cannot be made after the end of September 2018.
Parents will need to provide evidence of Pupil Premium registration to the Foundation Office no later than the end of November 2018. Any evidence received after this date will be considered as late and will be considered after the main round of allocations has been made.
Edit to add In light of Herman’s post - that seems a bit confusing for parents.
dette1510

Post by dette1510 »

Thank you. I will let her know.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

looks like some evidence was needed but at a later stage (as per Mitasol's post) - can you check that she did that ?
superstressing

Post by superstressing »

Hi, we are pp applicants, Birmingham LEA defiantly required evidence (a letter from Primary school) by a certain date.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now