Applications for 11plus Sept 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Caveman47

Applications for 11plus Sept 2019

Post by Caveman47 »

I'm in the process of applying for my son to take his 11plus in September this year.

Can you use a photo you've taken with your phone or does it have to be done at the photo booth?
hermanmunster

Re: APPLICATIONS FOR 11PLUS SEPT 2019

Post by hermanmunster »

I would have thought a phone would be fine provided the file size was OK. I recently got a new passport and the photo for that was done on my phone
You cannot complete this form without uploading a recent photo of your child's face. This picture needs to be in JPG, PNG or GIF format and less than 2MB in size. PDFs will not upload. Please note: We only require a recent photo (taken within the last month) of your child's face. Sending any other type of photo will delay the completion of the registration for your child.
Caveman47

Re: APPLICATIONS FOR 11PLUS SEPT 2019

Post by Caveman47 »

hermanmunster wrote:I would have thought a phone would be fine provided the file size was OK. I recently got a new passport and the photo for that was done on my phone
You cannot complete this form without uploading a recent photo of your child's face. This picture needs to be in JPG, PNG or GIF format and less than 2MB in size. PDFs will not upload. Please note: We only require a recent photo (taken within the last month) of your child's face. Sending any other type of photo will delay the completion of the registration for your child.
Thank you. I'm going to try and complete today.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now