Waiting List

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
kenyancowgirl

Re: Waiting List

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Any admin errors would have to have been sorted before the waiting list was published as any child not given a place as a result of an admin error when they should have had one in the first round, rightly, appear above anyone on the waiting list. This may result in a slower waiting list as schools may be at or just over PAN because of errors.
Sshelo

Post by Sshelo »

bluejay wrote:Oh gosh...how frustrating, so you were so close both score wise and distance.

On the positive side.. expect that place very soon. :D
Hi ,
Just called camp hill boys and Five ways . Camp hill have 30 places available and Five ways 24 places . hopefully there is already 54 movements . All the best .
Rina123

Post by Rina123 »

Hi. We are at number 61 for BV. What are our chances? First time on 11 plus journey bit overwhelmed especially with the scores jumping up so much.
ziggypg

Post by ziggypg »

Rina123 wrote:Hi. We are at number 61 for BV. What are our chances? First time on 11 plus journey bit overwhelmed especially with the scores jumping up so much.
Would be really helpful to know what score/distance that is.....
Rina123

Post by Rina123 »

Sorry we are 3.5 miles away score 224
Last edited by Rina123 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bpatel1973

Post by bpatel1973 »

Hi, we are 15th on the waiting list for Handsworth Grammar (Boys) with a score of 218 and a distance of 2.3 miles. I can only hope for some movement at other KE schools and for this to propagate down to Handsworth. Fingers crossed.
Trident

Post by Trident »

bpatel1973 wrote:Hi, we are 15th on the waiting list for Handsworth Grammar (Boys) with a score of 218 and a distance of 2.3 miles. I can only hope for some movement at other KE schools and for this to propagate down to Handsworth. Fingers crossed.

Who did you speak to, F/O or the LEA to find out your DS's position? I hope there is movement, the school seems to be so much more popular now. Looks like it will be a bit of a waiting game.
superstressing

Post by superstressing »

Has anyone received offers today as per the answer phone message at The Foundation Office or will they go out in the post?
bpatel1973

Post by bpatel1973 »

Trident wrote:
bpatel1973 wrote:Hi, we are 15th on the waiting list for Handsworth Grammar (Boys) with a score of 218 and a distance of 2.3 miles. I can only hope for some movement at other KE schools and for this to propagate down to Handsworth. Fingers crossed.

Who did you speak to, F/O or the LEA to find out your DS's position? I hope there is movement, the school seems to be so much more popular now. Looks like it will be a bit of a waiting game.
Spoke to the LEA. The number is 0121 303 1888. Apparently the waiting list for Handsworth Grammer is held by them not the KE Foundation Office. I’m sure the FO will also have the same information.
Trident

Post by Trident »

I just called the F/O and there is an answer phone message stating they are working through making offers today and positions will be available from tomorrow, meaning the list today will move. Not sure how the offers will be made, I assume a phone call first, followed up by a letter?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now