|11 Plus Exams Forum
|King Edwards VI Handsworth sept start
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Shaks [ Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 pm ]|
|Post subject:||King Edwards VI Handsworth sept start|
Is anyone's daughter starting king edwards VI Handsworth school for girls in sept and live in or near alum rock area?
I'm looking to car share with someone
|Author:||scary mum [ Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:41 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: King Edwards VI Handsworth sept start|
Checklist when considering a car share:
• How much do you really know about the other parent from a child safeguarding point of view? (Remember, anyone working with children, e.g. bus drivers for the school service, must have a current DBS form.)
• How much do you really know about their driving skills? Have you seen their insurance and car roadworthy details? (Remember that public transport and dedicated school services are required to have these, to a high level.)
• How would you cope if your child fell out with the other children in the car pool, or wanted to do different after school activities, or didn't want to stay after school when the other children were staying late?
• How would you cope if one of the other car pool parents had their car break down, or off the road for some other reason, at short notice?
• What if it's your turn to drive, and you or your child is sick?
• What if the other family turns out to be unreliable, or the driver/their child is regularly late, or ill?
• What if the other child moves to a different school?
• What if one child needs to stay after school for an activity or event?
• What if the driver smokes when driving?
• What if the driver's conversation turns out to be objectionable or age inappropriate?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group