How will results be sent out?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kenyancowgirl

Re: How will results be sent out?

Post by kenyancowgirl »

thirdtimemum wrote:Seems very odd that they are sending scores by email, surely everyone would get it on the same day?? Not fair if PP get it 2 weeks early.
I've just tried to speak to the admissions office but not getting an answer at the moment.
Why is it not fair?! It might be that PP test applicants are getting their scores and being asked to confirm their pp eligibility by a certain date. None pp applicants do not have this additional layer.
Mum_of_2_boys

Post by Mum_of_2_boys »

Yes, proof has to be provided by 8th November.

I don’t know whether it’s fair or not, just thought the PP might be relevant.
kenyancowgirl wrote:
thirdtimemum wrote:Seems very odd that they are sending scores by email, surely everyone would get it on the same day?? Not fair if PP get it 2 weeks early.
I've just tried to speak to the admissions office but not getting an answer at the moment.
Why is it not fair?! It might be that PP test applicants are getting their scores and being asked to confirm their pp eligibility by a certain date. None pp applicants do not have this additional layer.
anjan

Post by anjan »

Birmingham consortium twitter group(@BhamGrammarSch) indicates the same. The results will come soon via email.
thirdtimemum

Post by thirdtimemum »

kenyancowgirl wrote:
You can ask for proof of eligibility without providing a score. Next year you will get people ticking the box without providing proof just to get the score 2 weeks early. There are lots of anxious parents that just wanting to know and 2 weeks is a long time for parents and children.
cookie1

Post by cookie1 »

i think everyone will be getting theres over the next few days...

https://mobile.twitter.com/BhamGrammarS ... 97249?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
naluk

Post by naluk »

We have made the application for Birmingham school but ticked the box to share the results with Warwickshire. Would I get just one score for both or two emails with two standardised scores? Its bit confusing :?
dette1510

Post by dette1510 »

They mention they are trialling sending the results via email. I imagine its pot luck as to who gets it early.
khanji17

Re: Birmingham Results 2019

Post by khanji17 »

Got my daughter's result in email today, so surprised to get it 2 weeks earlier. She got 251. :D
khanji17

Post by khanji17 »

Just received an email with my daughter's result. Over the moon as I was expecting them on the 18th. She scored 251 :D
Crazymum10

Re: Birmingham Results 2019

Post by Crazymum10 »

What is the maximum score so far among boys?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now