Walsall result date

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
thirdtimemum

Re: Walsall result date

Post by thirdtimemum »

Cosmo6 wrote:Confirmed....results are out this week :D From previous experience, they are usually posted midweek, 2nd class to arrive Fri/Sat....Think any school saying otherwise is trying to go with the element of surprise :shock:
Who's confirmed this? Seems to be contrary to what the schools and websites are saying?
Tamzh

Post by Tamzh »

I’m sure the letter we received from QM confirming time and location of test mentioned result day.

If I remember correctly they said results will be posted by second class post on Tuesday 15th October (today). So hopefully we should be receiving them in next few days.
thirdtimemum

Post by thirdtimemum »

Tamzh wrote:I’m sure the letter we received from QM confirming time and location of test mentioned result day.

If I remember correctly they said results will be posted by second class post on Tuesday 15th October (today). So hopefully we should be receiving them in next few days.
it did but then the website now says next week. Who knows though after the Birmingham shocker :?:
Cosmo6

Post by Cosmo6 »

WGHS have confirmed this. It says results to be posted W/C 14th on their site and to be sure I called and asked them if this this was correct...it was confirmed. Seeing as all the schools send their results at the same time I would expect the results later this week :D
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

At the meeting yesterday afternoon the head Mr Langton of QMGB did say they had just got the information about the results on Monday the 14th October and the school is working hard to sort and collate the results.He did say they had now agreed with the other consortium schools to send them out from Monday 21st October.He also said CEM is now based in Cambridge and not in Durham anymore.

In previous years different schools in the consortium have sent the results out on different dates.What is true the original timetable as advertised for each of the schools has had to be changed.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Pkaur

Post by Pkaur »

Is it usual then for Girls high or any school within a consortium to send out results earlier than other schools within the same consortium. So Girls high sending out result to arrive this Fri/Sat as someone has stated and Adam's week commencing 21st Oct as stated on their website and email I recieved.
purple1234

Post by purple1234 »

If I recall correctly (from last year's experience), Newport posted their results first (by second class, but I still received the results envelope the following day, given the post mark was the day before!) and WGHS sent a letter to all parents notifying them that the results would be coming out a little later on or around the 20/10. My DD is leaving WGHS early on the 23/10 as there will be an open evening for the children who scored 'enough' on the consortium exam, so by hook or by crook parents/guardians will definitely know exam scores by the 22nd I would say.
Good luck to all waiting and be proud of whatever your child achieves.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

purple1234 wrote:If I recall correctly (from last year's experience), Newport posted their results first (by second class, but I still received the results envelope the following day, given the post mark was the day before!) and WGHS sent a letter to all parents notifying them that the results would be coming out a little later on or around the 20/10. My DD is leaving WGHS early on the 23/10 as there will be an open evening for the children who scored 'enough' on the consortium exam, so by hook or by crook parents/guardians will definitely know exam scores by the 22nd I would say.
Good luck to all waiting and be proud of whatever your child achieves.
I agree it wouldn't surprise me for WGHS if the results were posted on Friday and arrived with parents on the Saturday or on the Monday.Something similar happened last year if my memory is being accurate.

Good luck to everyone with the results.

The open evening begins at 6 30 on Wednesday 23rd October at WGHS for prospective new year 7 parents.Parents will be initially allowed to park on site until the tennis courts and parking places on site are full thereafter the gates will be closed and traffic will be directed to park on the surrounding roads.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
khyarenness

Post by khyarenness »

Hello,

Any update about the Walsall/Wolverhampton grammar schools results?

Thanks.
Cosmo6

Post by Cosmo6 »

I saw on another post that Adams have emailed parents to say that their results letters are being posted 1st class today. Should arrive Saturday/Monday. WGHS also said results are out this week so also expecting them Saturday....no idea on the other schools but they usually send around the same time.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now