Results for Adams' and Freedom of Info Request

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mia12

Results for Adams' and Freedom of Info Request

Post by Mia12 »

Hi. Does anyone know if Adam's will be releasing the overall score in the results letter this year? Otherwise, would anyone have details for CEM Durham where we can request these details based on the Freedom for Information Act?
Wildfuture

Re: Results for Adams' and Freedom of Info Request

Post by Wildfuture »

Is it just your child's result you are after? In which case submit the FOI to the school.
Mia12

Post by Mia12 »

@Wildfuture yes, I'm only interested in my son's score. Will wait for the results letter and see what I get...
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

From previous years the request was made under the data protection act. The school having 40 days to reply. It was not done under a freedom of information request.If I can find the template I will post it.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... n&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a discussion thread from last year which leads to some other discussion threads including one outlining how to apply for the data.Please note CEM are no longer in Durham but in Cambridge.The links to CEM Durham University are no longer existing.

https://www.cem.org/privacy-notice" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the link to CEM at Cambridge I believe you are able to make a subject information request through the e mail links provided to the organisation directly.

I hope the information proves useful in your subject information request to the school or the University under the data protection Act.

Searching within the links the first entry from MSD is very helpful for the contents of a letter directly to the school.

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... =embarking" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Cosmo6

Post by Cosmo6 »

A friends son sat the Adams exam last year and was given his actual score. I was surprised as the previous 2-3 years (when my sons sat the exam) they hadn't given any score out. Apparently, due to GDPR they were no longer able to keep it secret. Presume that means scores will be given out this year too :?
Mia12

Post by Mia12 »

A friends son sat the Adams exam last year and was given his actual score. I was surprised as the previous 2-3 years (when my sons sat the exam) they hadn't given any score out. Apparently, due to GDPR they were no longer able to keep it secret. Presume that means scores will be given out this year too :?

Thanks for confirming cosmo6. Just recieved email confirmation from Adam's that results letter will be posted tomorrow evening 1st class. Will find out soon enough.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now