Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:22 pm 

Just checking, if there is anyone in this group who submitted paper application form to BCC for secondary admission in 2020 and got ackowledgement that application was received? Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:40 pm 

apillow wrote:
Just checking, if there is anyone in this group who submitted paper application form to BCC for secondary admission in 2020 and got ackowledgement that application was received? Thanks

If you are worried I would think although you have submitted a paper application your local education authority would be recording the data from the application on a computer.I would simply find their number and call them and hopefully they should be able to allay your concerns by checking their records.

Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:27 pm 

quasimodo wrote:
apillow wrote:

If you are worried I would think although you have submitted a paper application your local education authority would be recording the data from the application on a computer.I would simply find their number and call them and hopefully they should be able to allay your concerns by checking their records.

Thank you. I called BCC today and they confirmed they received the application.