Congratulations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
2Socks

Congratulations

Post by 2Socks »

Just wanted to say congratulations to all those DC who have completed the test today. I hope everything went well and that DC's get the outcome they want.
At least the race is over and they're all over the finish line.
kenyancowgirl

Re: Congratulations

Post by kenyancowgirl »

We happened to be near Camp Hill yesterday as one of the tests were released, lots of very relieved exhausted children. Hope they have a lovely relaxing weekend now and parents don’t interrogate them at all!!
imranb

Post by imranb »

kenyancowgirl wrote:We happened to be near Camp Hill yesterday as one of the tests were released, lots of very relieved exhausted children. Hope they have a lovely relaxing weekend now and parents don’t interrogate them at all!!
Any attempt to interrogate was firmly rejected by the cheeky chums feigning complete memory loss immediately after the exam! :-)
z-g

Post by z-g »

Thank you.
Our 3rd time round. DD was exhausted and not in a good mood, she thinks she hasn't done well :( I gave her a big hug and told her she's done her best and we're proud of her. I bought some of her favourite cookies and made her favourite food to cheer her up.
She's in a good mood today and all forgotten :D
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

I'm so jealous that you're all done. I wish warwickshire had had the sense to stick with the original date.

We've still got 8 weeks to wait! Probably in total lockdown by the time the warwickshire test comes round,. :evil:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now