Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
f-bhx

Re: 2020 results

Post by f-bhx »

:shock:
Errr.... where did I miss this

Just seen it on the front page. I was going straight to the direct link of results info!! Where it’s not updated.

Thank you so much !!!
X
SH031 wrote:From the consortium :

Update - Entrance Test Results

The entrance test results for 2021 entry will be sent out via email during Monday 12 October. They will be sent to the email address provided on your online test registration.

Due to the volume of results to be issued, emails will be sent throughout the course of the day on Monday 12 October. We therefore ask you to be patient whilst awaiting your child’s entrance test result. Please do not contact us until Tuesday 13 October if you have not received your email.

If you have not received your email by Tuesday 13 October, you can complete a contact form by clicking ‘contact’ at the top of this page. Please check your spam or junk folder before making contact with us.
Nella

Post by Nella »

Good luck to all the children waiting for results- and to the parents checking their emails! Last year ours didn’t arrive until late afternoon so I wish you patience!
clover4green

Post by clover4green »

Got it
SH031

Post by SH031 »

What was your score clove
SH031

Post by SH031 »

What was your score clove
Home_alone

Post by Home_alone »

Still waiting for ours but I have heard of a couple that have come through. Good luck everyone!
Cokib

Post by Cokib »

I couldn’t sleep all night. You’ll think I did the exam. Even the little man felt sorry for me this morning and was like I better do really well for your sake mum. :D :D
Home_alone

Post by Home_alone »

Cokib wrote:I couldn’t sleep all night. You’ll think I did the exam. Even the little man felt sorry for me this morning and was like I better do really well for your sake mum. :D :D

It's so difficult isn't it? We decided not to let on to our daughter that the results were coming in today so she's gone off to school none the wiser.
Home_alone

Post by Home_alone »

Cokib wrote:I couldn’t sleep all night. You’ll think I did the exam. Even the little man felt sorry for me this morning and was like I better do really well for your sake mum. :D :D

It's so difficult isn't it? We decided not to let on to our daughter that the results were coming in today so she's gone off to school none the wiser and they have all already made us very very proud just taking the exam at all.
Cokib

Post by Cokib »

Home_alone wrote:

It's so difficult isn't it? We decided not to let on to our daughter that the results were coming in today so she's gone off to school none the wiser.

We couldn’t hide it as his friends were already talking about it. Anyway it’s here now. Email was sitting in my spam.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now