B’ham waiting lists 2021

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hermanmunster

Re: B’ham waiting lists 2021

Post by hermanmunster »

oh that is frustrating - can see the problem in not getting 224, I think this happened last year with people not putting the schools down as they felt they had no chance.

In some areas it is possible to make a late application / change of preference - you need to ask the LEA about doing this https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/info/2011 ... _7_place/4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
janet.redman

Post by janet.redman »

janet.redman wrote:My daughter has a place at SCGSG but waiting on a friend. She scored 213 and is 16th on waiting list so would be keen to get updates on movement on this list as they’d love to go together.
Just by way of an update on this. Our friend moved in jumps up the waiting list for Sutton Girls. Last Friday she was no. 1 and was quickly offered a place on Monday on her score of 213. Happy days!
Samura

Post by Samura »

Congratulations Janet.redman, so pleased for your daughter’s friend, and lovely to hear that the two girls can start this new chapter together :) looks like there is still some movement happening on the waiting list
sa191

Post by sa191 »

Hi, does anybody know what kind of movement to expect on BVGS waiting list at this time of year please? I know every year is different but do lists still move? My son is now 3rd after starting off at nearly 70 in March. Just trying to manage expectations, both his and ours!!
Daisy50

Post by Daisy50 »

Hi. Does anyone know what the lowest score was for a child on the waiting list for 2021 please?
Daisy50

Post by Daisy50 »

sa191 wrote:Hi, does anybody know what kind of movement to expect on BVGS waiting list at this time of year please? I know every year is different but do lists still move? My son is now 3rd after starting off at nearly 70 in March. Just trying to manage expectations, both his and ours!!
sa191 Do you mind me asking if your son was offered a place in the end, that late in the year? Thank you
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now