Fiveways waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
hermanmunster

Re: Fiveways waiting list

Post by hermanmunster »

I think the movement is far less since the introduction of catchment areas, apart from CHB, it will be candidates out of catchment and based on the score they achieved.

Only real movement is from people opting for independent schools, mostly local ie KES / KEHS / EHS etc but they may be some further away
Spring21

Post by Spring21 »

Cookietime wrote:So I had a reply to my email, he was 80th on the waiting list first thing Monday, they offered 20 places on Monday morning so he moved to 60th.
Last year they only made 30 offers from the waiting list.
So looking very unlikely for my son but at least it's some more information that may help someone else.
Hi Cookietime, thank you for your posts regarding KEFW waiting list, i am moreover in a similar situation, my son is currently at 47th on the waiting list and we live close to the school(0.9 miles). :(

I am new to this forum and finding the conversations regarding waiting lists are useful. I welcome any suggestions /information on the FW WL movements last year and this year. thank you.
Samura

Post by Samura »

I’ve just been talking to a mum at school and she says that she will be rejecting KEFW offer today in favour of KES. Hopefully good news for a lucky child somewhere :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now