QM Walsall results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jagfpm

QM Walsall results

Post by jagfpm »

Hi. Does anybody know if the results from the Walsall/Wolves exams get sent in the post or are they emailed like the Birmingham schools?
red_devil

Re: QM Walsall results

Post by red_devil »

We had received the results by post last year.
jagfpm

Post by jagfpm »

red_devil wrote:We had received the results by post last year.
thanks. I know that was the case for my niece 6 years ago, but wasn't sure if that had changed now.
JustOutside

Post by JustOutside »

From the QMHS website:

"Entrance test results will be sent out week commencing 18 October" (homepage and admissions page)
"Test results posted to parents" (this is in the timeline)

https://qmhs.org.uk/year-7-admissions-e ... mber-2022/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People have said on here that they're posted out second class, but I can't see that information published anywhere.
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

DS did not get enough for any KE consortium schools but on QS, said he found the exam hard when he came out score reflects that. However, he came out of QM more positive so we have our fingers crossed still and a nervous wait again. Really hoping the letters arrive earlier my nerves are shot! Anyone in same position similar KE score but hopeful on QM still? Good luck if on same nervous wait.
anxiousmum79

Post by anxiousmum79 »

Same here newbiemum. Scored low for Birmingham and waiting for Walsall results . My DS said the same for both tests as you mentioned. All the best.
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

Good luck anxiousmum79 and lets hope we receive our letters soon!
Secondtimeround

Post by Secondtimeround »

Just found original letter that states post is first class not second as someone has questioned, posted on or around the 21st, so worse case scenario we will have the letter on the Friday 22nd latest. I just want to fill that CAF form out and be job done! Doubt is really setting in now with this wait :roll:
jagfpm

Post by jagfpm »

Secondtimeround wrote:Just found original letter that states post is first class not second as someone has questioned, posted on or around the 21st, so worse case scenario we will have the letter on the Friday 22nd latest. I just want to fill that CAF form out and be job done! Doubt is really setting in now with this wait :roll:

Not long left now! Then the dreaded wait till March for actual offer!
Livvy1x

Post by Livvy1x »

Walsall said they would be posting results out Monday at the latest so hopefully they will arrive on Tuesday
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now