ALLOCATIONS QM & WALSALL 1st March 2022

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Lategate

Re: ALLOCATIONS QM & WALSALL 1st March 2022

Post by Lategate »

Happybunny1 wrote:What happens next after receiving offer from QMGS. Will they send a letter out??
Many thanks
Yes, generally you will receive a letter, with an acceptance slip to accept or decline your place.
Lategate

Post by Lategate »

Does anyone know the cutoff for QMHS and WGHS yet please? Just curious to try to gauge the range of scores and whether to bother with the QMHS waiting list as it’s the closer school for us.
Happybunny1

Post by Happybunny1 »

Lategate wrote:
Happybunny1 wrote:What happens next after receiving offer from QMGS. Will they send a letter out??
Many thanks
Yes, generally you will receive a letter, with an acceptance slip to accept or decline your place.
Thankyou for your response. Adams offered accept / decline options.

However I spoke to QMGS this morning and it seems it doesn't send out accept/decline options.
The offered students are in their system automatically as accepted unless one wants to refuse the offer they get in touch.

In sometime didn't specify when, they will send out a welcome pack to all offered students.

Thankyou again for your help.
Happybunny1

Post by Happybunny1 »

Post subject: Re: minibus share from wolverhampton to QMGS, walsallPostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:53 am

Parents of QMGS,
Can you please let us know what options are available for travelling to QMGS from Wolverhampton apart from bus services (529+77).
I would like to connect with and befriend anyone whose DS is traveling from Wolverhampton to QMGS.
Many thanks in advance
Artesina

Post by Artesina »

Lategate wrote:Does anyone know the cutoff for QMHS and WGHS yet please? Just curious to try to gauge the range of scores and whether to bother with the QMHS waiting list as it’s the closer school for us.
There doesn't seem to be much information on the Girls' schools. I am interested in this too re QMHS but expect we need to wait to check with Walsall Authority about waiting lists in a couple of weeks.
Lategate

Post by Lategate »

Artesina wrote:
Lategate wrote:Does anyone know the cutoff for QMHS and WGHS yet please? Just curious to try to gauge the range of scores and whether to bother with the QMHS waiting list as it’s the closer school for us.
There doesn't seem to be much information on the Girls' schools. I am interested in this too re QMHS but expect we need to wait to check with Walsall Authority about waiting lists in a couple of weeks.
I called QMHS yesterday and the waiting list will be public on 21st March. I didn't find out the cut off score.
JustOutside

Post by JustOutside »

A friend called QMGS yesterday and was told that the lowest mark that got a place on March 1st is:

@smile2628 and @LChelt I would think this gives your DSs strong chances of waiting list places. Fingers crossed for you both.
LChelt

Post by LChelt »

JustOutside wrote:A friend called QMGS yesterday and was told that the lowest mark that got a place on March 1st is:

@smile2628 and @LChelt I would think this gives your DSs strong chances of waiting list places. Fingers crossed for you both.
I hope so but I guess it depends how many have the same score - I guess we’ll see on the 21st :|
SusieM

Post by SusieM »

Lowest score WGHS 310
JustOutside

Post by JustOutside »

SusieM wrote:Lowest score WGHS 310
Hi @SusieM - how did you find this out - did you call the school or the admissions office?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now