KE VI Handsworth Girls Grammar

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mommy1980

KE VI Handsworth Girls Grammar

Post by Mommy1980 »

Are there any girls from Solihull or close by going to KE Handsworth girls Grammar whose daughter will be taking the bus everyday. Please send me a message. Thanks
Pitterpatter

Re: KE VI Handsworth Girls Grammar

Post by Pitterpatter »

Hi mommy1980,
My daughter is in Solihull and trying for Handsworth …I’m wondering about te buses too…

quote="Mommy1980"]Are there any girls from Solihull or close by going to KE Handsworth girls Grammar whose daughter will be taking the bus everyday. Please send me a message. Thanks[/quote]
Mommy1980

Post by Mommy1980 »

We were going to book the green bus I think . I was hoping for friends to travel with to make the journey a little better. Feel free to PM me
Pitterpatter

Post by Pitterpatter »

Hi

I saw your post, my daughter is hoping for King Edwards, (Handsworth) We live in Olton/Lyndon area , where abouts are you ?
my email is (removed by moderator - please use private messaging for this information) it may be easier than this clunky website
Bettyspaghetti

Post by Bettyspaghetti »

Hi Pitterpatter, I just saw your last post... I don't know if this is any help to you, but we also live in the Olton / Lyndon area and my daughter is in year 8 at Handsworth; she catches the train from Olton station and then a bus to school. It is very straightforward and there are lots of girls who do the journey from Solihull.
ric1982

Post by ric1982 »

Thanks , it is helpful and reassuring.
Mommy1980

Post by Mommy1980 »

That’s so helpful thanks
Bettyspaghetti

Post by Bettyspaghetti »

My son used the Green bus in year 7 (he is at Aston, so it would be the same route that you are considering); we found it very expensive and inconvenient (long journey, early start and late getting home)
Pitterpatter

Post by Pitterpatter »

Bettyspaghetti wrote:Hi Pitterpatter, I just saw your last post... I don't know if this is any help to you, but we also live in the Olton / Lyndon area and my daughter is in year 8 at Handsworth; she catches the train from Olton station and then a bus to school. It is very straightforward and there are lots of girls who do the journey from Solihull.

THANK YOU