Results day - 4th March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
fingerscrossed

Results day - 4th March

Post by fingerscrossed »

Hi Does anyone know if walsall will be emailing details of school allocation for those who posted their preference form on line - I understand from the Birmingham forum that Birmingham will be emailing and just wondered if Walsall will do the same?

Thanks and good luck!!
fingerscrossed

Post by fingerscrossed »

I'm answering my own question - sad I know - but someone else may be wondering the answer!

I have phoned Walsall and they are not planning to contact anyone by email, all letters will be posted on 3rd March. They don't know whether they will be first or second class, but when I went through this two years ago, they sent them all first class.
chad

Post by chad »

Hi fingerscrossed..... you can be sure that people read your question hoping for an answer to be posted... as they were trying to find the answer themselves. thanks for letting the forum know the info..
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/748/748895c3fyugpiju.gif[/img]
Snakeyfly

Walsall allocations

Post by Snakeyfly »

I can confirm that Walsall sends all letters, no email; and, whilst they send first class, many of my son's class in 2007 received their allocation letter a day later, so look out for a letter from the Grammar School as these can arrive sooner!
fingerscrossed

Post by fingerscrossed »

Hello Walsall !

Is anyone else in Walsall counting down - or is it just me? Maybe everyone else has a more exciting weekend lined up and more productive things to think about?!

Not long now!!!!!!!!!!
ChessDad

How Many Got Through

Post by ChessDad »

Ive been told that the first 191 in the queue will go through allowing for dropouts. But that queue may get extended if places are not taken up.
We got in, so chuffed there. Choices choices!
za1

Queen Mary

Post by za1 »

Congratulations ChessDad...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now