KEHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Pray for rain! Have they said what they're going to do if it's snow?

Mike
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

They haven't said, but a receptionist mumbled something about them not being able to allocate any more time to exams due to bad weather. Will be picking d up at 1.15 so plan to ask then... don't want to seem like a wuss who can't cope with a bit of snow... I'm guessing they probably want robust, hardy types which my d is... just me who's a wimp!
layla

Post by layla »

Hi clarendon

how did you get on with the slushy weather this morning, at least it wasn't as bad as they had forcast! so hope you got there safe & sound :D
How did your daughter find the test yesterday? Take care
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

fm and Mike I've sent you pm's.

Layla, yes it was very slushy in he car park! My d found day 1 easier and today more diff. She says she completed all q on both days. The gilrs she chatted to at break seem to have found it the same as her.

Best wishes for Sat.
Clarendon
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Hi clarendon, thanks for the pm. Sounds like a promising effort, fingers crossed for your daughter.

Changing the subject (futile attempt to keep mind busy enough to blot out thoughts of this weekend's impending news), did you look at EHS for your daughter, if so what were your opinions?

Mike
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

Mike, re EHS we got no further than looking at the prospectus. Whilst the school looks perfectly fine there were a few reasons why we chose not to pursue an app... none of these directly to do with the school I hasten to add... external factors you might say!

Clarendon
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now