How many questions need to be correct to get STTS of 121?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Louey

Re: How many questions need to be correct to get STTS of 121

Post by Louey »

Thanks Patricia - that's helpful. It doesn't say on the website how the results will be given out. When my first child took it, the results came by post. It was an agonising wait! I'll just be watching my phone instead of the postman.
2021EnTrY

Post by 2021EnTrY »

patricia wrote:
2021EnTrY wrote:It's not mentioned whether it will be through email or letter will be handed over to the children at the end of the day.
From the Parents Presentation given by Bucks Schools
• If your child attends a Buckinghamshire primary school we have asked the headteacher to provide us with your email so we can send the results by email direct to you.
• The email will be sent from 4pm.
• If your child attends a Partner school or has sat the test at a grammar school test centre then we will send the result to the email you used to register for the test.
2021EnTrY wrote:Also is there a procedure or a way to get the raw score of the child and get the paper remarked in case the result is not as expected.
See the following link regarding remarks

https://www.buckscc.gov.uk/services/edu ... sfer-test/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Patricia
Extremely thankful Patricia
2021EnTrY

Post by 2021EnTrY »

Please can someone tell me the format of the result email that was sent last year on the result day.

Will it list only the Standardized STTS or will list the standardized scores of individual sections?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

2021EnTrY wrote:Please can someone tell me the format of the result email that was sent last year on the result day.

Will it list only the Standardized STTS or will list the standardized scores of individual sections?
From our information page
4. The email will give you your child's Secondary Transfer Test Score (STTS). It will also tell you what your child scored in the verbal, mathematical and non-verbal sections of the test. It will say whether the STTS qualifies your child for grammar school admission.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 12&t=61430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2021EnTrY

Post by 2021EnTrY »

hermanmunster wrote:
2021EnTrY wrote:Please can someone tell me the format of the result email that was sent last year on the result day.

From our information page
4. The email will give you your child's Secondary Transfer Test Score (STTS). It will also tell you what your child scored in the verbal, mathematical and non-verbal sections of the test. It will say whether the STTS qualifies your child for grammar school admission.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 12&t=61430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Hermanmunster.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now