Todays results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ghazala790

exam

Post by ghazala790 »

I am another proud mother whos child got 123 marks.
greta

Post by greta »

Really happy here, our son passed!
Thanks to all especially HP, Patricia and Etienne who helped with advice earlier re extra time for exam as he has dyspraxia. This site has been brilliant. Will be back for next son in 2 years time!
HP

Post by HP »

Greta,

CONGRATULATIONS :D

So pleased for you and your son. Guess you'll be having a pretty good weekend :lol:

HP
resmum

resmum

Post by resmum »

I don't think BCC can be blamed for postal problems. As an out of county resident I have found BCC to be very well organised and helpful at all stages of the process. The admissions booklets they produce are very well designed compared to others I have seen.

We received our results today (my daughter passed) which was earlier than I expected. But as we live out of county we have to wait till March to find out if we have a grammar school place.

I do wish however, that we had been given the scores before and after standardisation. My daughter was almost 11 when she sat the tests so I'd like to know how much this affected her scores.
First timer

Results

Post by First timer »

My son passed with 130, we are over the moon! Thanks for all your advice on this forum.
HP

Post by HP »

To bucksmom, ghazala790 and resmum

Well Done :D

HP
HP

Post by HP »

Hi Ambridge,

Firstly heartfelt sympathy, your mark is so very close. Not an expert on appeals but suggest that you start a new thread in appeals section otherwise your post is likely to be missed by Etienne and others who have been through the process.

Hope you are able to plan a treat for yourself and family over the weekend - your son worked very hard after all.

Good Luck

HP
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Thanks HP, yes we proud of him as he worked hard, its just a shame but who knows what an appeal might bring in the New Year!! I will start another thread in Appeals as need advice as to meet on Monday with head. Thanks again for kind words.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi Ambridge,

I am sorry about your bad news. If you haven't read this yet, you may want to have a look at the advice from BCC to heads about appeals.

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/schools/docum ... 1_plus.pdf

Best wishes

Catherine
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Thanks Catherine, I've printed out bits relevant to our meeting with head on Monday and will peruse them over the weekend. It seems a long road ahead - I really appreciate your help.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now