BBC Radio - Three Counties

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

happy

BBC Radio - Three Counties

Post by happy »

I got my son's results today after school and to our great relief it was a pass (124).

I was thinking of going home and thanking everyone who had helped my son and this website for all its products, information and forum support when we turned on the car radio. To my amazement the founder of elevenplusexams (with the 'hollywood name' as the presenter put it) was discussing 11plus Bucks results day!

Thanks to everyone on the forum. Although I have never registered I looked at this website daily through all the 'dark revision days' and the advice from everyone, especially Patricia was excellent. I will be recommending you to next year's parents. Big thanks to the founder too.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Happy

I am so glad that your son passed.

I am staggered that "The Founder" is so famous now that he is actually heard on 3CR!

Please do pass the site on to anyone you can. I hunted for advice on the 11+ in Bucks just over two years ago, and there was absolutely nothing on the web. However, just when I hit a crisis (i.e. 114 & 116, appeal) this website appeared, and I am so grateful to "our founder" for all his work.

Please do pass the site on to everyone you know - it supported me last year in a way that friends and family could not have done, none of them having any experience of the situation.

Sally-Anne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now