Need to talk!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Julia

"I seek her here, I seek her there" ... chasing you around all over the forum tonight! In case you don't see my message elsewhere, you've got mail!

Sally-Anne
chad

Post by chad »

Hi Sally Anne

Yes.... I'm still around...browsing and occasionally dipping in. My son has settled extremely well and proved I made the correct decision in schools.
You are doing a sterling job with the advice..... You're a star!!!!!

JuliaB

Ref: Ed Psychs.... I have sent you a PM
JuliaB

Post by JuliaB »

Thanks Chad and Sally-Anne for the PM's, very helpful. I will give it more thought before I approach an Ed Psych. If I do go ahead it's always useful to have names in mind.

Now I'm wishing I'd spent the £400 on tutoring rather than DIY.... Nooo! I mustn't go down that road!!! :)

JuliaB
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

No Julia, we spent a lot more than that and I sometimes think it would have been easier to just flush £10 notes down the toilet!

For some reason your PM hasn't arrived? (I vaguely remember there is a knack to it - check your "Outbox" to see if is still there? If not, it has gone astray.) You need to type my user name in very accurately. I should have chosen a simpler alias, but it was all that popped into my poor befuddled head at the time!

Sally-Anne
dissapointed mum

PM

Post by dissapointed mum »

Hi JUlieB
Did you get my PM ? Sometimes Im not sure whether it goes through or not, hope you are feeling more positive today, there are hundreds of us out here supporting your every move.Best of luck.
DM
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now