None of the preferred schools offered

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mumofboy

None of the preferred schools offered

Post by mumofboy »

Received letter. No schools that we applied for were offered. Going to appeal. Will ask more questions after being pealed off the cealing. One question: Where do we find Educationl Ph. who can do assessment on a child for his educational needs? Will this be usefull for refusal on distance? Mum of Boy
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Hello mumofboy- I don't have any school place allocated to my son at present either but mine is because we moved. Our old LA wouldn't allocate because they knew we weren't living in the area anymore, yet the new LA wouldn't treat us as a resident either so we were classed as not living anywhere I suppose??!! We have to wait now until 2nd round of allocations with our new LA.

I don't know what has gone on with your LA, hopefully they have offered some answers? Here is a link to a previous post about EP's and how to find them
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... hp?t=13711
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi mumofboy

Oh dear, oh dear. :( I can understand that you must be absolutely fuming and utterly distraught.

First things first, please could you send me a PM with:

a) your postcode and
b) the list of all your preferred schools (not just GS) in the order you put them on the CAF.

I may then be able to reassure you about what might happen to the waiting lists over the next few weeks and months.

An EP report is pretty unlikely to help with a transfer appeal, so before you spend a lot of money unnecessarily let's see what Aunty Sally-Anne's crystal ball reveals. :D

S-A
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

PM sent.

Thank you :!:

Mum of boy
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

Hello Midget Man

Thank you for your kind support. It is very hard for you as well. More waiting.

I will look into this link.

Mum of Boy